Florida Tourism Destinations
The sunshine State of Florida is a favorite holiday destination; especially for family vacations. This state that lies in the Southeastern United States has many beautiful places of interest. Beginning with the exotic beaches on the Gulf and Atlantic coasts, with their blue waters; the Orlando that is a huge attraction, and is the most visited tourist spots; there is a whole lot more for you.
Let’s take a look at some of the most famous tourist attractions in Florida that can be visited at any time of the year.
- Amelia Island: This beautiful island is in Northeast Florida, and is a highly renowned destination for families on vacation. Lovely beach surround this island and it also has a quaint little town you would want to explore. The historic fort is filled with actors enacting period roles. Everything on this island is great for a family to explore and spend time amidst surreal beauty that surrounds the island.
- Central Florida: Orlando in Florida is the most visited and certainly the most loved city. It is very famous with family vacationers. Children will love the activities that give a feel of Disney World – like the water parks, theme parks, fireworks and live shows. The Discovery Cove is yet another great spot.
- Space Coast: Located 45 minutes east of Orlando is Florida’s Space Coast, which is a shore that stretches 72 miles with cute little towns like Cocoa along it. The famous Kennedy Space Centre is located here. For the more adventurous, there are eco-tours such as the saltwater estuaries, wildlife refuges, and marshes to explore.
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay: This bay is accessible from Orlando or Miami by taking a two-hour flight. This all-inclusive resort in the US has been designed, specifically for families with kids on vacation. The family-friendly atmosphere is great and kids have a lot to do here. You can spend your time by sailing, golfing, inline skating or even trapezing.
- Orlando Resorts: Orlando is surrounded by a number of huge resorts, again created to attract families. The accommodation is great and there are many tourist attraction places nearby. The Value to Luxury is a themed Disney World with 22 themes – there are theme parks and several enjoyable and popular rides.
The vacation homes in Florida are a big hit with families. Most people prefer staying here, as many inclusive services, facilities and a great ambience are offered. Whatever the time of the year, visit Florida you must!http://www.namastejee.com/florida-tourism-destinations.aspxFlorida Tourism DestinationsTour GuideThe sunshine State of Florida is a favorite holiday destination; especially for family vacations. This state that lies in the Southeastern United States has many beautiful places of interest. Beginning with the exotic beaches on the Gulf and Atlantic coasts, with their blue waters; the Orlando that is a...DevjeetDevjeet Singhdev25313@gmail.comAdministratorHey friends, Devjeet here. I'm web developer & internet marketing expert by profession and Tech Savvy, Web Enthusiast & cricket lover by nature. If you like my blog Namaste Jee, you may subscribe to my RSS Feed. I have plenty of information to share and by subscribing you will get the directly in your email.Namaste Jee