SSC Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2013 For Technicians Posts
The Prasar Bharati (PB), is a statutory autonomous body established under the Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) Act 1990. It is India’s largest broadcaster and comprises Doordarshan & All India Radio. It wishes to recruit young and skilled personnel for manning the posts of Engineering Assistant & Technician in offices spread all over the country. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and age etc. for these posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Government of India, will make recruitment to these posts on behalf of the Prasar Bharati under special dispensation given by the Government. The candidates selected through this recruitment for posts in PB will NOT, however, have the status of Central Government Civilian Employees. As such they will not be eligible for benefit of age relaxation etc. admissible to Central Government civilian employees in recruitment made by the Staff Selection Commission for Ministries/ Departments/ Attached and Subordinate Offices under Government of India and will not be entitled to claim parity with Central Government Civilian Employees in any matter whatsoever.
Only online application will be accepted at http://www.ssconline2.gov.in. Candidates are advised to make sure that they are eligible in all respects before applying for the posts. Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts for which option is exercised by them.
For Engineering Assistant-Post Code ‘A’
Three years Diploma in Radio /Telecommunication /Electrical /Electronics/ Information Technology /Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. One year experience in the related field
Degree with Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/ Institute. One year experience in the related field.
Degree in Telecommunication/Electronics/Electrical/Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Desirable: Knowledge of Wireless Radio Engineering.
For Technician- Post Code ‘B’:-
10+2 pass from a recognized Board. Diploma of at least 2 years duration in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Closing Date: 22.3.2013
Date of Examination: 26-05-2013
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application can be made only online. Online applications may be filed at http://www.ssconline2.gov.in Candidates are required to submit only one application irrespective of the number of posts opted .
- Candidates should pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of Challan or net banking.
- Application fee is not required for SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and PH and all women candidates, subject to submission of Caste/Disability/Discharge Certificate in the prescribed form from Appropriate Authority in support of his/her claim.
- The candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that he/she possesses the required qualifications.
- Option should be exercised by the candidates carefully keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualifications, etc. prescribed for the posts. OPTION ONCE EXERCISED SHALL BE FINAL AND NO CHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Qualifying in the written examination for any post without fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not confer any claim to the candidate for final selection for the post.
- If any of the particulars provided in the application is found to be false on scrutiny of the documents, the candidature of such candidate will be cancelled forthwith.