World’s 10 Most Beautiful Beaches
What’s more relaxing than hearing the sound of the waves gently lapping against the fine golden sand while you snooze under a palapa? Whether planning a family trip, a romantic tryst, or a long weekend away with friends, choosing the best beach is probably as important — or more — as booking the right hotel for your vacation. But nobody said it was easy to decide. NamasteJee.com pulled together some gorgeous options for your viewing pleasure.
- The Seychelles Island – It’s very beautiful island with amazing scenery. You will definitely enjoy crystal clear water and turquoise because the sea here is incredibly clear and beautiful.
- Maldives Beaches The Maldives is situated off the cost of India and Sri Lanka. It consists of 1102 islands. The air of tranquility enveloping the archipelago makes the Maldives the ideal place to escape from the real world to a palm-fringed haze.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia Bora Bora is considered as one of incredible islands which make up French Polynesia in the South Pacific. Just 18 miles long, this lush little slipper of land lies in a protected lagoon edged by fine white sandy shores - the best located at Matira Point.
- The Hamptons, New York The Hamptons is considered as one of the most beautiful beach in United State of America. One of the hip spots for the air-kissing, well-heeled set, the Hamptons boast some of the prettiest beaches on Long Island.
- Lanikai Beach, Mokulea Islands Hawaii Half a mile of sparkling sand, palm trees swaying over a white beach, lush tropical plants, and endless sunshine make Lanikai one of Hawaii’s most scenic beaches.
- Nantucket Island, Massachusetts The most popular beaches on this island in the North Atlantic are Surfside and Children’s. The waters here are relatively calm, and there’s plenty of sand to use for sunbathing or castle-building. Madaket Beach is known for its rougher surf and not-to-be-missed sunsets.
- Fraser Island, Australia Perched on the sunny Queensland coast 161 miles (259 kilometers) northeast of Brisbane, Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island and home to a wonderful beach. This World Heritage Site is an ecologist’s dream, with 640 square miles (1,664 square kilometers) of unspoiled natural paradise.
- St. Bart's Island One of many islands in the Caribbean Sea, St. Bart’s stands out with its blend of French chic and island relaxation. With beautiful secluded beaches, fine French cuisine, and gracious hotels, this tropical playground is popular with the Jet Set. The 8-mile-long (13-kilometer-long) island is edged by 20 beaches and small coves for swimmers and sunbathers, with sparkling water and white sand.
- Langkawi, Malaysia The name “Langkawi” translates into “the land of one’s wishes,” a welcoming concept that somewhat belies the island’s historic origins as a reputed refuge for pirates. Langkawi has since become a modern hideaway for the traveler seeking an escape.
- Kauna'oa Bay, Hawaii Located on the Kohala Coast of the Aloha State’s Big Island, Kauna’oa Bay is the quintessential Hawaiian spot. The 0.25-mile-long (0.4-kilometer-long), crescent-shaped beach has plenty of white sand, palm trees, and calm, clear, blue water. In addition to swimming and sunbathing, beachgoers here can snorkel or ride boogie boards.
*Source: http://travel.nationalgeographic.co.in/travel/top-10/beaches/http://www.namastejee.com/worlds-10-most-beautiful-beaches.aspxWorld's 10 Most Beautiful Beacheshttp://www.namastejee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Kaunaoa-Bay.jpghttp://www.namastejee.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Kaunaoa-Bay-200x150.jpgTour GuideWhat’s more relaxing than hearing the sound of the waves gently lapping against the fine golden sand while you snooze under a palapa? Whether planning a family trip, a romantic tryst, or a long weekend away with friends, choosing the best beach is probably as important — or more...DevjeetDevjeet Singhdev25313@gmail.comAdministratorHey friends, Devjeet here. I'm web developer & internet marketing expert by profession and Tech Savvy, Web Enthusiast & cricket lover by nature. If you like my blog Namaste Jee, you may subscribe to my RSS Feed. I have plenty of information to share and by subscribing you will get the directly in your email.Namaste Jee